Friday, January 19, 2007
SLOGGED ~ [J.U.N.K]Its been a Long Long time ever since i last blogged.Well, kinda busy with school work and so on. Hmm...start to feel that friiends are rockin' on. Eg. Wan ru , Wentheng and peizhi. Its kinda fun being out with them and u will feel ever filled stomach.... :p whoa! To think back, i hadn't been up to this cyber world for days!!Can u believe it? I guess i have created history...hahx..Lol.
Well, i'm doing my little coursework now..contains uncountable mini words and my hopes which i could pass this subject with flyin' colours... Anyway, i've started to like my lovely class each and everyday,well, there's still some mood spoiler(which i don't realli bother)...and wei ni as became my left wing...and pei zhi as the right wing...History history...its all the past~ Yeah!!Diya got into the finals!!!!Way to go!!!I support u!!!Ganbatte... :)...I kinda miss the days in 32nd NCO camp....with "ABA GOLD" as resting piece. Well, its had my mind filled with wonderful memories..which i'll nv forget!!!
Good Nite to my special Someones/peeps...(I'll never call"friends as friends")